[HOT] project 1446 - Missing Maps: Dar es Salaam - Ramani Huria3

Innocent Maholi innocentmaholi at hotosm.org
Tue Feb 9 17:34:56 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,
The task #1446 is currently not much worked on, so you guys can use it for
the remote mapping. But please let me know if you guys will need more tasks
to cover as we'll make another TM projects like Paul have suggested that
informal settlement extend quite far within Dar es Salaam.
Thanks,

Best Regards,
Innocent Maholi
Lead Mapping Supervisor | Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team | Dar es Salaam,
Tanzania
Mob: + <%2B255652250562>255714166665 <http:///>
Skype: innocent.maholi