[HOT] project 1446 - Missing Maps: Dar es Salaam - Ramani Huria3

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:50:47 UTC 2016

Innocent,

Thanks for your reply.  I have cc'ed Professor Jessica Salo of UNC who
hosting the event.

Jessica,

I will have limited connectivity after today and through Sunday, feel free
to communicate directly with Innocent and Paul with any questions you might
have about this project. I don't think there will be any, but I don't want
my absence to get in the way of progress on preparing for the mapathon.

Mike

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Innocent Maholi <innocentmaholi at hotosm.org>
wrote:

> Hi Mike,
> The task #1446 is currently not much worked on, so you guys can use it for
> the remote mapping. But please let me know if you guys will need more tasks
> to cover as we'll make another TM projects like Paul have suggested that
> informal settlement extend quite far within Dar es Salaam.
> Thanks,
>

> Best Regards,
> Innocent Maholi
> Lead Mapping Supervisor | Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team | Dar es
> Salaam, Tanzania
> Mob: + <%2B255652250562>255714166665 <http:///>
> Skype: innocent.maholi
>

> On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 8:16 PM, Mike Thompson <miketho16 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Paul,
>>
>> Thanks! I will let my contact at UNC know!
>>
>> Mike
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 9:38 AM, Paul Uithol <paul.uithol at hotosm.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Mike,
>>>
>>> The informal settlements around Dar extend quite far - so we can
>>> continue putting up more tasks for a bit longer I think ;). Adding
>>> Innocent, who's our lead mapping supervisor for Ramani Huria.
>>>
>>> best,
>>> Paul
>>>
>>> On 09-02-2016 19:01, Mike Thompson wrote:
>>>
>>> I am assisting the University of Northern Colorado (UNC) with a
>>> humanitarian mapathon on Feb 25.  They would like to work on #1446, but we
>>> are concerned that it will be completed by the scheduled date of the
>>> mapathon.  Will there be a "Dar es Salaam - Ramani Huria *4*"?  I
>>> notice some blank areas on the map around 1446.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Mike