[HOT] How newer mappers can help a lot with the validation process

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 15:47:54 UTC 2016

In there somewhere in a wiki or some such where we can document validation,
what works and why and what to look for?  Perhaps put down some sort of
service level agreement ie after validation we are only looking for what is
requested in the instructions and for a JOSM validotian to be run.  We
expect 97% of settlements to be mapped type thing? That way people who wish
to validate have something to feel confident about.

We need to get more people into validation.

Thanks

Cheerio John