[HOT] How newer mappers can help a lot with the validation process

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 14:56:42 UTC 2016

If such a volunteer becomes more confident after a while, they shouldn't
hesitate to actually validate the task, if all was mapped well and they
didn't have to add/change much.

When I look at finished tiles, I start with the intention to validate it.
If I have to do too much work on it, I will sometimes simply unlock once
again, either leaving a note it's actually complete now.
If there is still more work than I have time for at that time, it's better
to "invalidate", so another mapper knows where more work is needed.

Polyglot