[HOT] HOT in Research - Casual meetup

Martin Dittus martin at dekstop.de
Thu Feb 11 19:19:48 UTC 2016

Was just thinking it would be nice to get people closer together!

Unfortunately that week coincides with CSCW in SF where I’ll present my first HOT paper :)
http://www0.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/l.capra/publications/cscw2016.pdf (that's work from last summer)

But considering how hard scheduling always is I’ll simply try my best to participate from there.

m.