[HOT] New to mapping

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:04:38 UTC 2016

Hi, Francesca:

Your concerns are very typical when beginning contributing to HOT.

As for the Gambaru/Fotokol job, buildings in towns of that area (and
most of the Sahel) are quite difficult to trace, as they are built very
packed.

I did a quick hackpad with some screenshots that may help you in
determining where a building finishes and starts the next:
https://hackpad.com/Drawing-buildings-in-Sahel-like-areas-lboaFxkUOHe

Cheers, and have a nice weekend,

Rafael.