[HOT] New to mapping

Francesca Pozzi francesca.pozzi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:31:57 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,

I am new to the HOT mapping and in the past couple of days I made a couple of contributions.
One was for the  MSF task, I had a couple of doubts, but when I saw the validation I figured out how to proceed.
Thanks to whoever did the validation, so I could learn hot to properly map areas (walls with buildings inside).

The other is  for the Fotokol/Gambaru area, I saw there was an invalidated tile, and I tried to fix the buildings, added some more and the walls.
I am referring to http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/884#task/142

I would appreciate any feedback on that - I left a couple of areas unclassified as I was not sure what they were.
Sorry if I made mistakes, hope I won’t cause the validators to work more!

Thanks again,

Francesca