[HOT] Maps of the Itaya and Napo Rivers in Peru

Priscilla Dao Priscilla.Dao at Colorado.EDU
Sat Feb 13 19:35:20 UTC 2016

Hello,

My name is Priscilla and I am currently a student studying Chemical
Engineering at the University of Colorado at Boulder. I am conducting
research with the guidance of Professor Alan Mickelson on the development
of communication networks in the hopes of reducing malaria outbreaks in the
communities along the Itaya and the Napo River in Peru. Finding information
about the region online has been quite difficult and as a result, I am
sending this email in the hopes of finding maps of the region that are not
readily accessible. These include:

1) A map that identifies the locations of all health posts along the Itaya
and Napo Rivers respectively
2) A map for the dry and wet season of Peru that shows how water levels for
these two rivers fluctuate over the course of the year
3) A map that identifies the locations of all the cell towers in the area,
so we can better distinguish between areas that have cell phone coverage
and those that do not

If you have access to the requested information or know someone who you
would recommend getting in touch with, I would really appreciate it if you
could pass the information along. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Priscilla

--
*Priscilla Dao*