[HOT] Image offset issue #1515

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 23:42:43 UTC 2016

I thought that perhaps there was another source of imagery for that task,
but this doesn't appear to be the case.  Mapbox satellite and Bing seem to
be aligned.  Some of the mapping was done some time ago, so perhaps the
Bing imagery was updated in the meantime. There are no GPS tracks in the
task area, and very little Strava. I checked some of the change set
comments to see if they might indicate what was done and why, but I found
nothing of use for this investigation.