[HOT] International Womens Day - Mapping locations and dates of incidents on OpenStreetMaps

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Mon Feb 22 14:17:50 UTC 2016

Thank you for the support Laura and Heather, and cheers for clarifying that
OSM is not the appropriate place to capture incident data Russell, Eric and
Benoit.

I'm looking at Ushahidi and uMap as options, based on the recommendations
from Paul, Russell and Jean-Guilhem and  will be in touch with you directly
once we've decide on the technology over the next couple of days.

Kind regards,

Mhairi

--
Mhairi O'Hara