[HOT] Contributions with (german) Help Organisations

Enve enxve at posteo.de
Wed Feb 24 13:27:40 UTC 2016

Hello,

Iam searching for international/german Help Organisations that use OSM
HOT Data for their work. I would like to investigate, if and how they
use the crowd mapped data. ISAR for example said, that they sometimes
use existing OSM data (for touristic areas) but they didn't know
anything about HOT.
Do you have any contacts in such organisations that can tell me more
about the if and how they work together with HOT ? Preferably german
speaking persons.

Greets