[HOT] Contributions with (german) Help Organisations

Leonardo Porcelloni leonardo_porcelloni at yahoo.it
Wed Feb 24 14:16:15 UTC 2016

Dear Enve,I am sorry but I cant't be helpful.
Best regards
Leonardo Porcelloni

    Il Mercoledì 24 Febbraio 2016 14:27, Enve <enxve at posteo.de> ha scritto:

 Hello,

Iam searching for international/german Help Organisations that use OSM
HOT Data for their work. I would like to investigate, if and how they
use the crowd mapped data. ISAR for example said, that they sometimes
use existing OSM data (for touristic areas) but they didn't know
anything about HOT.
Do you have any contacts in such organisations that can tell me more
about the if and how they work together with HOT ? Preferably german
speaking persons.

Greets