[HOT] New Ramani Huria TM projects.

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 20:36:23 UTC 2016

(including the general HOT mailing list because I think Innocent is in a
very different time zone and may not be able to respond before our mapathon)

The instructions for #1543 and #1544 indicate that there is some custom
imagery available, but it isn't showing up in iD.  For our mapathon I will
just tell participants to use Bing as the primary source, ok?

Mike