[HOT] Activation WG Meeting

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Mon Feb 29 02:54:00 UTC 2016

Please join us for the Activation WG meeting tomorrow (Tuesday 1st March
1300 UTC) on IRC Chat as we try to get back into the swing of things:

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.oftc.net/hot

We will be addressing the ToR, the HDM Data Model and discuss whether or
not the Export Tool should be opened up for all regions.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Please find the agenda for
tomorrows meeting on the Activation WG Trello board:

https://trello.com/b/ogU4Wjd6/hot-activation-wg

Kind regards,

Mhairi

--