[HOT] [activation hotosm] Activation WG Meeting

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Mon Feb 29 14:52:06 UTC 2016

Hi Mhairi,

I thought we were going back to 1500 UTC – 13 is very early for me and our friend(s) on the West Coast USA probably won’t want to make that time either. Will be a bit better when daylight saving changes in a few weeks. Either way, it’s not on the WG calendar, let me know if you need help with that.

=Russ