[HOT] Lake Malawi missing in standard layer

Martin Noblecourt m_noblecourt at cartong.org
Mon Jan 18 17:10:48 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I've been notified by a colleague that Lake Malawi
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/2631184> is not visible on
various in the standard OSM layer at most levels, e.g.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=11/-12.0433/34.4572 and
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=12/-12.1122/34.4418
(and also on some others, but not in the HOT one...)
We've tried to identify the cause of the bug in vain, can an expert OSM
user help us? We are using webmapping tools around the area so it will
become quite annoying.

Thanks a lot!

--
Martin Noblecourt

*m_noblecourt at cartong.org | Bureau/Office: +33 (0)4 79 26 28 82 | Skype:
martin.noblecourt*
CartONG - Mapping and information management for humanitarian
organizations | Cartographie et gestion de l'information pour les
organisations humanitaires