[HOT] Lake Malawi missing in standard layer

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:22:56 UTC 2016

Hi Martin,

I've just had the briefest of looks, but, here's the object in OSM:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/2631184

Latest change was "Repair Lake Malawi multipolygon." ten days ago.

It looks like you can zoom in and it appears:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=14/-11.0657/34.2487

So I'd guess that it was broken, rendered not there, then fix and the
renderer hasn't caught up yet. In short, it looks like the data is ok and
we have to wait for it to be rendered.

But that really was only a brief look!

Cheers, Joseph