[HOT] Fwd: Troubles opening Tasking manager in josm and potlatch

Claudia Mocci moccicm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:41:41 UTC 2016

Hello to all of you
I am Claudia from Italy. I'm having troublesopening all tasks from the
Tasking Manager both  in Josm and Potlatch . The only editor working is ID .

   - Josm: using ubuntu and firefox browser I 'm able to work on the task,
   no way to work on using google chrome browser. Potlatch isn't working at
   all. I 've asked Severin and Nicolas for some help , no working either
   clicking on "* Tip: Download the following .gpx file
   <https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1082/task/254.gpx> and load it in JOSM in
   order to see the current task boundary" ,* coping and pasting the URL
   link in Josm_file_ open location. I've got a bug error ( screenshot
   attached). Using Windows even Firefox isn't working at all.

I have to animate a online mapping party this afternoon , using the
platform "Go to Webinar " wich is not supported by ubuntu if you are
organisating  the training or conference .So I must use windows. Most of
the students are in Africa or South America with precarious internet
connexion. Id is impossible to use. Even mine isn't running fast due to the
webinar platform.
So I'm blocked . I've asked some friends to try  opening tasks, we all have
the same problems.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot

 Claudia Mocci