[HOT] Uganda Bureau Of Statistics Educational Facilities import has started

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 19:57:02 UTC 2016

Hi Rafael,

I understand where the requirement for the separate account is coming from,
but I will always consider it too much of a hassle to switch. And in my
case I would be switching continuously.

So, I'll limit myself to validating the tiles. I hope it's all right to add
some of the buildings in that stage. I'm also automating the creation of
wikidata entries and linking from OSM to WD and back.

I don't promise that I'll do that for all 24000 of them though.

Cheers,

Jo