[HOT] Community manager day

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:01:21 UTC 2016

Hi folks

As you may know HOT is a community of many leaders. We haven't yet had the
budget to hire an official Community Manager to help us collaborate and
grow. This had been on the books of the Board and Organization for some
time. We really know this is core to our growth. Someday.

Until then, I want to take this moment to thank all the leaders everywhere
who build on HOT's mission.

Some of you lead Working Groups, some of you lead in regions and others
lead on projects.

Thank you all for being Community leaders and champions.

Heather