[HOT] HOT Summit 2016

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:00:57 UTC 2016

There's a lot of interest in holding another HOT Summit 2016. Last year's first Summit was excellent http://summit.hotosm.org/
Thinking is to hold the Summit in the days before or after State of the Map in Brussels http://2016.stateofthemap.org/.I'm on the SotM Working Group along with fellow HOT Member Ben Abelshausen, and there's definite interest.
Regional events like SotM US and SotM Asia, both still in the bidding phases, are possibly interested in having HOT gatherings.
If you'd like to start getting organized, get in touch with and we'll work out a time for a working group meeting.
-Mikel * Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron