[HOT] Sharing imagery for a mapathon/task - simple alternative to TMS?

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Wed Jan 27 11:29:10 UTC 2016

Yes Nick, I agree this is the best solution, at least to try first.

(I hadn't thought about mapwarper, nor seen the other answers before
sending mine).

My offer still holds if you run into problems. (I was planning of doing
roughly the equivalent of what you are going to do with mapwarper,
between JOSM and QGIS, to get the georeferencing into the image files,
and then to set them up in a WMS/TMS server, which mapwarper should do
fine).

All the best,

Jean-Guilhem