[HOT] HOT Board Minutes - December 2015 and January 2016

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at hotosm.org
Sun Jan 31 18:10:16 UTC 2016

Hello Rod,

Thanks for your question. In fact I do not have a lot to add to what
Martin said. Some things are indeed just not suitable for wider
distribution. Martin gives already the example of disputes among
community members, but I also think about sensitive staffing issues.
E.g. should everybody (even the membership) really know that a staff
member wants a few days off because of health issues or a family
crises?

In what I do agree with you Rod, is that we probably better could
state what kind of issues are not for public release.  Let’s see if I
can work something out to make this clearer.

Best greetings,

Jorieke