[HOT] Languages something to think about on HOT projects.

Bronwen Jones brjones14 at mail.wou.edu
Mon Jul 4 13:03:36 UTC 2016

Something I just came across yesterday—I don't understand how it works
yet—is that the language-learning app Duolingo has a section of its site
that hosts documents for language-learners to translate. It appears to be a
crowd-sourced, collaborative sort of effort. There is a button for
uploading documents, and buttons within each document for users to
evaluate/edit each passage. The largest category of articles present are
Wikipedia articles, of which there are nearly 10,000 to choose among.

Perhaps this could be a tool for translating project instructions?

Bronwen