[HOT] Languages something to think about on HOT projects.

Luisa Teixeira luisa.teixeira0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 08:24:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

I know the app but I think that, if it a reasonable number of projects,
it would be faster (and more reliable) to have it translated internally.
And I can offer to help with the Portuguese ones. Maybe we could create a
mailing list of translator and include that step in the project creation
process?

Cheers,
Luisa