[HOT] Sierra Leone Field trip with Missing Maps

Nick Allen nick.allen.54 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 13:40:23 UTC 2016

Hi Rox,

The packages used were all android apps, but I believe that some are
available for other phones;

ODK Collect
Various websites, but the principle one is https://opendatakit.org/.

OpenMapkit
http://www.openmapkit.org/

KoboCollect
Similar to ODK Collect.  http://www.kobotoolbox.org/

There are other apps which perform a similar function.

We also trained in and installed OsmAnd http://osmand.net/ (Make sure
you have your map organised before you go to an area of weak internet
supply).

I'm quite happy to supply more information if needed & there are many
others on this list with knowledge on the subject(s) as well.

Regards

Nick
(Tallguy)