[HOT] Looking for inspiration building covering multiple buildings

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 18:48:32 UTC 2016

When validating I'm seeing number of cases when building=yes, residential
or house is used to tag landuse=residential.

Going through a to-do list and checking every building doesn't cut it for
me.

In general these are maperthon mappers of the type I call disposable
mappers so leaving feedback really doesn't work.  They map once and that's
about it.

Any suggestions on how to catch them.  I have noticed that
building=residential is often used in this way.  Having smaller tiles helps
as you get fewer mappers completing the tiles and once I spot one by a
particular mapper then I can roll out the to-do list plugin.

Thanks John