[HOT] OSM, Humanitarian Aid and Heidelberg Institute for Geoinformation Technology

Emir Hartato emir.hartato at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 10:11:29 UTC 2016

Dear Benni,

Thanks for your email!

The project sounds really great! At the moment I'm doing research about
Volunteered Geographic Information for Disaster Management, taking a case
study in Jakarta for my master thesis. Are you the main contact for the
project?

Cheers,
Emir

*Emir Hartato*
Master of Geographic Information Science (MGIS) Student
Department of Geography, University of Canterbury, Christchurch NZ