[HOT] Launching MapSwipe

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:27:03 UTC 2016

Hi,

Just wanted to take the time to congratulate the team on this. Our tweet
about it got over 20 retweets and 2500 views [1] (which is a lot for an
account with little over 500 followers), and I even saw my boss swiping
away at work (because of my own retweet).
I hope it gets the exposure it deserves, as it's not just fun and useful,
but also improves the sat pic reading skills of our future new mappers.

I would love to get my hands on the generated data. Do some tiles get
checked twice (and what is the correlation between swipers)? Is there a
higher incidence of "unsure" tiles in some tasks, indicating harder to read
pictures?

[1] https://twitter.com/osm_be/status/753959061796843520

Joost @
Openstreetmap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |