[HOT] Launching MapSwipe

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 06:59:51 UTC 2016

HI Tim, Thanks for your note. It is a mobile based app so phones or
tablets.

The tutorial is also online. And, we have gotten some valuable feedback on
how to iterate. Here the feedback form - http://bit.ly/MapSwipeFBack

We have some standard design for sharing. Contact Pete off list about that

Heather

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com