[HOT] Compliments on a bit of TM development

Ethan Nelson ethan.nelson.osm at outlook.com
Mon Jul 25 18:10:27 UTC 2016

Hi Pete,

> Do these messages also reach validators for the project if they WERE NOT also mappers?

Unfortunately no, this feature does not yet include users who solely validated a project. It was implemented using some of the existing infrastructure...modification is needed to include 1) validators and 2) people who lock a task but don't mark it done. These additions will be coming down the pipeline at some point.

If there's anyone on the list interested in helping out with TM dev work, I'm happy to help get you started!

Best,

Ethan

<https://www.facebook.com/MissingMapsProject>