[HOT] Need a smartphone/camera for your project? Mapillary Humanitarian Mapping Kit

hyances at gmail.com hyances at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 21:00:47 UTC 2016

Great! In my humble opinion I see this as a natural way, good step and a
better (institutional) approach -- than individuals sending second hand
smartphones to OSM communities in latin america --, specially those
proposing to create humanitarian projects for the purpose to test the
applications or create app communities.  I mean, humanitarian and
development objectives are first.

About using smartphones to maps slums here are some experiences:

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2016-July/076482.html

A gentle greeting,

Humberto