[HOT] Arabic speaking (preferably Syrian) contributor wanted

Manfred A. Reiter ma.reiter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:01:13 UTC 2016

Hi Claire,

OpenSaar [1] sponsored Fl├╝chtlingshilfe Nalbach [2] an ITsytem with the aim
to train Syrian Refugees in OSM and maybe in HOT as well.

The training will start probabely next week.
I meet the people from OpenSaar and Fl├╝chtlingshilfe Nalbach during this
weekend.

What can we do for you?

## Manfred Reiter - mobile -
## please excuse typos and brevity