[HOT] Multi-stakeholder Forum on Science, Technology and Innovation for the Sustainable Development Goals

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Thu Jun 2 01:07:07 UTC 2016

On Monday June 6 HOT will participate in the Multi-stakeholder Forum on
Science, Technology and Innovation for the Sustainable Development Goals at
UNHQ New York.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0XiPXW-A3naSW0tcmFuVFVxOHM/view?usp=sharing

I am looking for one volunteer to assist with setup of our exhibit during
the day and/or help at the exhibit booth in the evening.

If you are available in New York City and interested please send me a note.

Best
Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director