[HOT] Impact of OSM/HOT in Humanitarian Aid / Economic Development

seike at posteo.de seike at posteo.de
Thu Jun 9 07:24:46 UTC 2016

Hi John,

you're right, it's difficult to evaluate the impact since the data can
be used afterwards in so many different ways. But what I'm interested in
is the initial phase, like e.g. if MSF or USAID are implementing mapping
activities together with HOT, what is the outcome of these projects? For
what are they using the data excatly, how do they implement it in their
workflow and so on.

To evaluate the education side of the local contributers would be also
kinda interesting to see

Greetings,

Stefan (seike_)