[HOT] Introductions

Robert Banick rbanick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 03:37:09 UTC 2016

Hi Laura and Elizabeth — welcome to the HOT list! It’s fantastic to have
more HOT volunteers who are as grounded in their local community as they
are in our global one.

You’ll probably find that it’s hard to connect with other HOT members over
this listserv as it’s so big and diverse: I encourage you to check out the
#hot IRC channel or just go on the Mumble voice chat server and chat there.
It’s a great way to learn more about what HOT’s up to, meet fellow
volunteers and answer any questions you may have.

IRC: irc.openstreetmap.org (channel: #hot)
Mumble: connect to hotosm.org. Make sure your microphone is set up!

<http://irc.openstreetmap.org/> <http://irc.openstreetmap.org/>