[HOT] Introductions

Elizabeth Kelly kellye at OBU.EDU
Thu Jun 9 17:17:23 UTC 2016

I don't think I have introduced myself- and I have been on the list for months!
I teach sociology at a small Christian liberal arts university in central Arkansas. I signed on to get GIS experience, but I have not had time!
I Amanda applied sociologist, and live mapping. We have a drone at our school, but I have not used it.
Looking forward to participating.
Any Ouachita Baptist alumna? ( that is where I teach)
Thanks- Elizabeth Kelly

Sent from my iPhone