[HOT] Highway=residential in Africa

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 14:27:33 UTC 2016

I agree with the local knowledge bit and perhaps the wiki could do with a
bit of clarification since these mappers are working from imagery using the
HOT tiles and its quite inconsistant considering they are using the same
wiki for guidance.  Are they interpreting it differently or more likely not
even looking at it.  It isn't always refered to in the instructions for the
projects.

One way to look at it is provided there is some sort of highway there then
someone can clean it up later, but if its cleaner to start with its easier
to work with.

Cheerio John