[HOT] Request for enhancement to the Task Manager

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 22:27:18 UTC 2016

The idea of letting only JOSM users be validators was discussed and rejected here:
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/598

Linked to that is the idea of only allowing validators who have been granted validator permissions.

I made a suggestion here which is less heavy-handed than either those ideas:https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/587#issuecomment-146255806

Technically I guess all of these ideas would require a developer to make all the logic work in validator or non-validator mode. Easier said than done.

Harry