[HOT] OpenAerialMap Dare a Salam imagery

Paul Uithol paul.uithol at hotosm.org
Fri Jun 24 10:47:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

The imagery had disappeared for a while indeed, but I got a message
couple of weeks ago they're back up - at
https://api.mapbox.com/v4/worldbank-education.pebkgmlc/page.html?access_token=pk.eyJ1Ijoid29ybGRiYW5rLWVkdWNhdGlvbiIsImEiOiJIZ2VvODFjIn0.TDw5VdwGavwEsch53sAVxA

(I'd also comment on Github, but can't login; I'm having some issue with
two factor auth and timezones)

Paul

On 24-06-2016 12:57, maning sambale wrote:
> Thanks for confirming. See: https://github.com/hotosm/OpenAerialMap/issues/46
>
> On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 1:50 PM, Nathan Smith <nateasmith at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Maning - yes, can you post a ticket on Github? It is a know issue because
>> the tiles do not exist anymore. Haven't had a fix on it yet, waiting for
>> updated tiles.
>>
>> Nate

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Project Manager "Ramani Huria" (Dar es Salaam) & "Mapping Financial Inclusion" (Uganda)

Email: paul.uithol at hotosm.org
Skype: paul.uithol
NL:  +31 6 2423 7614
TZ: +255 7 8546 2836