[HOT] Protecting girls at risk of FGM in Tanzania by mapping their villages - International Womens' Day event

maximilian.wagner at posteo.de maximilian.wagner at posteo.de
Mon Mar 7 11:23:56 UTC 2016

Hi Janet,

I don't want to change the workflow which is mentioned but I was
wondering if this can't be automated:

In a new tab open the Primary Schools sheet
Choose a school that has not been added to the map and copy the
coordinates from the column, Coordinates to paste
Paste these coordinates into the search bar in OpenStreetMap
Zoom into edit and then click the arrow next to Edit and choose Edit
with ID

Wouldn't it be possible to set the location of the more than 10000
school automatically?
As the coordinates are already in that "excel" sheet.

Greetings
Max