[HOT] Protecting girls at risk of FGM in Tanzania by mapping their villages - International Womens' Day event

maximilian.wagner at posteo.de maximilian.wagner at posteo.de
Mon Mar 7 12:17:10 UTC 2016

seems I'm not member of HOT so my messages have to get approved all the
time.
How can I change this?
Now to your question Janet:
excel-to-shp is an easy task in GIS (also with open source). I have
limited time at the moment
but maybe someone here can get a shp from that "excel"?
This could be uploaded for further mapping. Did you create that workflow
yourself?