[HOT] Opening various HOT Tasks for provinces in the Philippines

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 01:53:50 UTC 2016

Good day, Maning!
And thanks for the assistance and support we get from you in this project!

This is currently a test run to try to involve student organizations within
the vicinity of our office. If found successful, we will be trying to
involve educational institutions to map the building footprints of their
respective provinces. As soon as the elections are through and new
officials are placed, we would be engaging local government units to add
details to critical structures (e.g. Evacuation centers, schools,
healthcare, government offices) through field mapping.

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com