[HOT] Fully funded scientist looking to explore fieldwork opportunities in the Americas

Steffen Lohrey steffen.lohrey at posteo.de
Mon May 2 16:56:58 UTC 2016

Dear Everyone,

My apologies that this message is not immediately related to mapping. I
am sending this message to anyone who is currently running a project
with a fieldwork component and related to climate-change adaptation,
climate-resilience building or disaster relief, particularly in Southern
or Central America.

I am currently exploring options to join a related project as part of my
fully funded fellowship from ~June to mid September. I have fieldwork
experience, plus quantitative skills in data analysis, knowledge of
climate and infrastructure-related data and obviously some mapping and
GIS experience. I am currently based at the World Bank in Washington
working on resilience.

While I am already in the process of considering options, I would be
looking forward to be approached by anyone in the wider community who
looks for support in an existing project that could host me. I am happy
to discuss further details on an individual basis.

Best,
Steffen

--
Steffen Lohrey