[HOT] Activation WG Meeting 3rd May 2016

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Tue May 3 14:02:09 UTC 2016

Just a reminder that the Activation WG meeting will start on IRC Chat [1]
in an hour at 1500 UTC. Please join us if you can!

Kind regards,

Mhairi

[1] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.oftc.net/hot

------------------------------

*Hello HOTties,*

*The Activation WG meeting is set for 1500 UTC tomorrow (Tuesday 3rd May
2016) on IRC Chat [1]. It was voted that the meetings be held monthly to
try and boost the number of participants and be more productive, so please
join us. *

*The agenda for the meeting can be found on the Activation WG Trello board
[2]. Currently the items to be address include the following:*

   - *Review the tags in the Humanitarian Data Model (HDM) preset [3]*
   - *Outline process for trialling the opening of the Export Tool for all
   regions [4]*
   - *Discuss how we can develop more activation coordinators*

*Please add any other items you would like to see covered and if time
permits we will address them in the meeting tomorrow!*

*[2] https://trello.com/b/ogU4Wjd6/hot-activation-wg
<https://trello.com/b/ogU4Wjd6/hot-activation-wg>*
*[3] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1647X8heQA9R8v4ANh0oNchTYE_iBPeHs0bjI0e_KaSA/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1647X8heQA9R8v4ANh0oNchTYE_iBPeHs0bjI0e_KaSA/edit?usp=sharing>*