[HOT] Fwd: [CrisisMappers] Looking for UN-OCHA New York interns (yes, I am moving!)

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:20:23 UTC 2016

Hi Hotties

Maybe you know someone.

Just the messenger

Heather
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Andrej Verity" <andrejverity at gmail.com>
Date: 3 May 2016 19:12
Subject: [CrisisMappers] Looking for UN-OCHA New York interns (yes, I am
moving!)
To: "crisismappers at googlegroups.com" <crisismappers at googlegroups.com>

Hi CrisisMappers!

Well, first the news (for those who know that I am based in Geneva
Switzerland). I am moving to UN-OCHA New York in July - yep, only two
months away!

And, as one of my first orders of business, I have advertised several
internship positions.  If you know any students who are still looking for
an internship this year, do please share.

   - Volunteer & Technical Community and Digital Humanitarian Network
   (59825)
      - https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=59825

   - Internship-Innovative Info-graphics Creation (59827)
      - https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=59827

   - Technology and Humanitarian Affairs (59826)
      - https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=59826

   - Developer and Mobile Strategy (59824)
      - https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=59824

   - Information Management (Humanitarian Data Scientist)  (59692)
      - https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=59692

All the best,
Andrej
Visit CrisisMappers at: