[HOT] Big Thank You: 16 days of your contributions to Ecuador mapping efforts

hyances at gmail.com hyances at gmail.com
Wed May 4 13:17:04 UTC 2016

Hello Hotties!

Mhairi just released this new blog entry that make a synthesis of your
wonderful contributions 16 days after of starting:

https://hotosm.org/updates/2016-05-04_ecuador_earthquake_day_16_update

We are preparing to continue with post-event imagery tracing but first, we
need more of your help to conclude project #1842
<http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1842>.

Please jump into it or launch new mapathons. We are in close collaboration
with Ecuador official institutions and humanitarian actors on the field, I
appreciate your disposition and hope to see a rise in contributions graph,
go hotties!

Many, many thanks!

Humberto Yances
Project Coordination