[HOT] OSM Fiji linked with U-Report for TC Winston response

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:23:50 UTC 2016

The Canadian Treasury Board releases Federal Government open data under a
license that is OSM compatible.  Sometimes its easier to get governments to
open their data under the same license as another Government than to make
an exception for OSM as very few people really understand what OSM's ODBL
license actually is.

I maybe able to find a contact at TB who might be able to assist with the
leverage if that would help.

Cheerio John