[HOT] Moving the focus to JOSM in mapathons

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sat May 14 22:50:45 UTC 2016

If you add a josm.cmd, you can start JOSM passing it some parameters.
Normally you would point to a folder on the USB stick, but you can have it
point to the C: drive as well.

I use the following (you need gnu-tools for wget.exe to work on Windows.
And you will need to change the paths to relative paths, as you don't know
what drive letter the USB stick will get):

mkdir \data
mkdir \data\osm

"C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\bin\wget.exe" -N "
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/josm-latest.jar"

"C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_66\bin\java.exe" -Xmx1850M -classpath
"C:\Data\OSM\josm-latest.jar;C:\Data\osm\jython-standalone-2.7.0.jar"
org.openstreetmap.josm.gui.MainApplication

pause