[HOT] Request: Suggestions for improvements to iD OSM Web Editor

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 14:56:21 UTC 2016

iD isn't as strong as some editors for error checking so perhaps HOT could
look at some tools for detecting errors,
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Quality_assurance I'm thinking of Keep
Right for example that checks for crossing ways and almost meeting highways
which seem to be a blind spot for iD mappers.

Cheerio John